With the help of online fax services it is easy to send and receive fax using Android devices and view the faxed files from your phone or tablet. There are a variety of Android application for faxing that comes with the ability to send faxes using the Android however, only a few provide receiving function of fax. FAX.PLUS Android app is among those applications that allow users to receive and send the fax directly via the Android devices. Before we go over how you can use this free application to send and receive faxes on Android Let’s look at the primary functions of FAX.PLUS:
FAX.PLUS Android App Main Features at a Glance:
- Simple and tidy design, with a fresh and easy-to-use interface
- Up to 10 pages of free content by the fax
- Faxes can be sent on Android to more than 150 countries
- Fax widgets to monitor your outgoing and incoming faxes on the home screen
- Scan documents using the built-in scanner feature (
- Electronic signature
- Choose a contact from your phonebook to send faxes .
- No annoying ads
- Faxing scheduled for the future
- Extension dialing
As FAX.PLUS Android app is completely free and comes with an faxing credit of 10 pages for free when you sign up, there’s no harm in giving it a shot. We’ll now look at the steps to send and receive the fax from Android devices:
How to Receive and Send Fax on Android?
- Download and install the FAX.PLUS Applicationfrom Play Store.
- Log in using the details of your Gmail and Facebook accounts, or your email (You must also verify the number on your cell phone).
- Visit your send faxtab and then use to enter the tofield to select the recipient (You can select several recipients to send faxes to all at once).
- You must now include your documents that will be sent by fax. The device’s camera to scan your documents. You can also use the storage on your device to upload files via your smartphone. You can also upload documents from Dropbox as well as Google Drive.
- Add the files you’d like by using the methods mentioned above.
- Before pressing“Send, press the Gear icon located on the left-hand right side of the screen and then use the following features in case you require them for scheduling transmission, retry and fax-to-human operated Telefax, and optimize documents to transmission via fax..
- Click send and the fax you want to make will be delivered in a flash.
If you want to allow the ability to receive faxes from the Android device, you’ll need to join an expensive plan. Select the Profile tab and then Subscription Detail and then select your plan and city, country, as well as your fax number.
Therefore, FAX.PLUS Android app is the perfect option for those who want an all-in-one app for faxing to send and receive faxes from your Android phone.
Download this fax application for free and enjoy no-cost online faxing.
Are you looking for other methods to send a fax online with Google applications? Use the Google Fax feature to send faxes via Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and more.